B. Look at the questions below.
Can you write them in the correct order?
1. name what's his ? = 1. What's his name?
2. his nationality what's ?
3. is how he old ?
4. does work he ?
5. play he does a musical instrument ?
6. like he what music doesn't ?
7. his room where is the in prison ?
8. time wake up what does he ?
9. for breakfast he have does what ?
10. he does smoke ?
Now check your answers:
1. What's his name?
2. What's his nationality?
3. How old is he?
4. Does he work?
5. Can he play a musical instrument?
6. What music doesn't he like?
7. Where is his room in the prison?
8. What time does he wake up?
9. What does he have for breakfast?
10. Does he smoke?
How many did you answer correctly?
C. Open the link below and find the text
( PART – I: Read the following text ).
Read the text about a prisoner
and answer the questions you wrote.
Here are the answers to the questions.
1. What's his name? His name is John Smith.
2. What's his nationality? He's Colombian.
3. How old is he? He's 33 years old.
4. Does he work? No, he doesn't.
5. Can he play a musical instrument? Yes, he can play the guitar.
6. What music doesn't he like? He doesn't like samba.
7. Where is his room in the prison? His room is on the third floor.
8. What time does he wake up? He wakes up at 5.15am.
9. What does he have for breakfast? He has black coffee and bread for breakfast.
10. Does he smoke? Yes, he does.
Did you get them all correct?